miércoles, 4 de agosto de 2010

LAZOS : Continues at Hospital Britanico

























Last night was the inauguration of our exhbition LAZOS at the Hospital Britanico in Buenos Aires.  It was a very emotional event and I feel honoured to have been asked to show my photographs there.  The British Ambassador Shan Morgan spoke at the event as did Francis Fernie who had the original idea to bring the exhibition to the British Hospital.  Andres Bosso also said a few words to describe our work together.

Andres and I were fortunate to have a book of the exhibiton published with articles contributed by eminent historian and journalist Andrew Graham-Yooll, Francis Fernie and Edward Bagnall, Shan Morgan Ambassador of Great Britain in Argentina, and Guillermo Ueno, my photography teacher and inspiration.

Andres' poem LAZOS wrtitten especially for the exhibition is also featured.  His texts which accompany and highlight the portraits are published next to each photograph.

Andres and I feel this is the beginning... we have created quite a bond with our subjects at BABS and despite my impending move back to Scotland with my family, I will keep a strong link with one and all of them.

Thank you all.

1 comentario:

  1. Dear Jean,
    BIG WORK!!!
    CONGRATS!!!
    A pleasure for your eyes & heart!
    Pleased to meet you virtually,
    C;)

    ResponderEliminar